Where Broken Dreams Lie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mature dog RP intended for users of the ages 18+.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
#

#
The site is finally up and running. We ask that all members start advertising in order for us to gain more, so RPing can be a lot of fun especially since we have the option for others to create their own packs.
#
The site is new so please keep in mind that everyone is still trying to figure things out. We are still in search of Moderators for the site so if you are interested please be on your best behavior. Please help out around the site to catch the eyes of the admins, Cetra, Dragovich and Deluce.
#
Speaking of the Admins, please congratulate Deluce on her new position. She's helped Cetra and Drago out quite a bit in order to finish the site so everyone can began advertising and RPing!!
#
When we gain more members we will begin to have Bi-Weekly Activity Cheeks so please keep this in mind.
#
A new sub-category has been put in place! An adoption center for pups or characters no longer wanted!!
Guest Chat Box

Eden's Inferno

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octavia Carpathia

Eden's Inferno  Empty
PostSubject: Eden's Inferno    Eden's Inferno  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:28 am

In the beginning there was no good & evil, there were only gods, forces that brought the world about, shaping and forming it in their own ways. But peace & tranquility could not last forever. Within the darkness, evil thrived. The strongest of the gods who worked in the dark began to sew her seeds of discord. She bestowed her power upon the humans, twisting them and creating her own army from their greed and hunger for power. The other gods turned on her, however, and the world became their battlefield. The wars lasted for what seemed like forever, however, in a move that the goddess of darkness did not see, the god of peace managed to have the command for a clean earth ordered. The missiles were dots across the skies, each carrying payloads that fell on their targets. No matter how many were shot down, far more still existed. The earth was coated in deathly fumes and matter, the screams that once covered the land grew deathly silent. The bonds and gifts that had been given were now retracted, the souls that had given themselves now with their masters in their deaths to be called on at some later time when needed.

But we, the many creatures of the world, survived. We don't know why, or how, we managed to. Hell, I can't even tell you why we became bipeds as we are today. Some of our greater minds believe that our bodies adapted quicker to the world around us, due to the radiation speeding evolution along. Others believed that somehow the human DNA was transmitted to the young within the wombs by means of the chemicals and strange happenings from the blasts. As to what I believe, I do not know, what I do know is that we are as we are. We stand on our hind paws, and have grown what appear to be half hands, half paws. Our sensory receptors have dulled, and we are not as strong as we were when we were feral. However, we are more cunning than we used to be, as if freed to think so that we may survive in the harshest of these wastelands. What of the feral though? Why do they still remain feral? Once again, we do not know for certain, though rumors have spread that their DNA holds some form of antibodies that has managed to fight off the evolution to some extent. They are by all means smarter now, and many of them are free thinkers, no longer bound by natures rules or held to a path set out for them. Be wary though, as some are still wild at heart, and the radiation has made them stronger than they were before.

Yet, do not be disheartened friends, make a toast that we are alive and thriving even when the humans lay dead. Many of our scouts have made sure that the bodies of the humans were removed from our beloved city. We have safe-guarded ourselves with defenses against the feral who are still held to the old ways and because of that are now dangerous to our ways of living. We, those that the humans deemed less than them, we, the ones who were not given a second thought upon our passing, we, have survived.
Back to top Go down

Eden's Inferno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where Broken Dreams Lie :: Guest Services :: Advertising :: Linking First-
Jump to: